Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Polyphonic Spree’s Tim DeLaughter wrote theme song for new Showtime series United States of Tara
DeLaughter and his wife Julie Doyle will attend the premiere on Tuesday at the Magnolia Theatre in the West Village.
Tim DeLaughter, founder of Polyphonic Spree, wrote the theme song for new Showtime series United States of Tara, the dark comedy starring Toni Collette that was created and executive-produced by Steven Spielberg.
The series will debut on Showtime on January 18. But to ramp up the hype, Showtime launched a campaign wherein the first two half-hour episodes are being screened at movie theaters in 25 cities. The Los Angeles premiere was Monday night, which DeLaughter and his wife Julie Doyle attended. They'll also attend the Dallas premiere tonight (Tuesday), at 7 p.m. at the Magnolia Theatre in West Village.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre