Saturday, January 17, 2009
Cheese heroin overdose may be responsible for death of Dallas teenager
... and it's the second such drug-related death this week.
In what some take as an indication that a big shipment of heroin has recently reached the streets of Dallas, 15-year-old Marisol Prado died this Wednesday (Jan. 14) of what appears to be an overdose of cheese heroin. Ms. Prado was a student at Thomas Jefferson High School.
This comes on the heels of the suspected death by cheese overdose earlier this week of another local girl, aged 17.
posted by JM
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- First look: Sprinkles Ice Cream in Dallas is pretty in pictures
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- Dallas' first Sprinkles Ice Cream is open and serving red velvet waffle cones