Saturday, January 17, 2009
Cheese heroin overdose may be responsible for death of Dallas teenager
... and it's the second such drug-related death this week.
In what some take as an indication that a big shipment of heroin has recently reached the streets of Dallas, 15-year-old Marisol Prado died this Wednesday (Jan. 14) of what appears to be an overdose of cheese heroin. Ms. Prado was a student at Thomas Jefferson High School.
This comes on the heels of the suspected death by cheese overdose earlier this week of another local girl, aged 17.
posted by JM
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Restaurant review: Cold? Try Miss Chi Vietnamese's pho beef
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them