Saturday, January 17, 2009
Cheese heroin overdose may be responsible for death of Dallas teenager
... and it's the second such drug-related death this week.
In what some take as an indication that a big shipment of heroin has recently reached the streets of Dallas, 15-year-old Marisol Prado died this Wednesday (Jan. 14) of what appears to be an overdose of cheese heroin. Ms. Prado was a student at Thomas Jefferson High School.
This comes on the heels of the suspected death by cheese overdose earlier this week of another local girl, aged 17.
posted by JM
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price