Monday, January 19, 2009
Parker will host neighborhood forum meeting for open discussion of civic projects, ordinances
In other Parker-related news, trash pickup changes to Thursdays beginning the first week in February.
On Wednesday, Jan. 21, at 7 p.m. in City Hall, the City of Parker will hold a neighborhood forum meeting designed to garner citizen input on matters to include the following:
* a review of progress on the planned fire station, the widening of McCreary Rd. and the water tower
* a report on changes to city ordinances
* a report on the city's '08 audit and the current budget status
* a report on the animal control agreement with the municipality of Murphy
The meeting will conclude with an open forum session where all may offer their opinions and viewpoints.
NOTE: The City of Parker would also like to remind residents that the day for trash pickup will be changing to Thursdays beginning the first week in February.
posted by JM
- Investigation finds Hunt Elementary coach emailed student three years prior to arrest
- Southfork's "Ewing Sunset Dinner" lets you love like J.R. and Sue Ellen
- Zig Ziglar's memorial service on Saturday will be streamed live online
- Plano ISD hosts more parent meetings in response to Hunt Elementary sexual assault
- Parents ask why teacher who inappropriately touched student wasn't disciplined earlier