Saturday, January 24, 2009
Laura Bush pays a visit to her new Dallas home
... and waves at the helicopter cameraman!
When former first lady Laura Bush dropped by her new house in Dallas' Preston Hollow neighborhood on Friday (Jan. 24), there was a KTVT/Channel 11 news copter perched overhead filming the event for posterity.
The $2.1 million home will eventually be inhabited by the ex-president and Laura, though there's no word on exactly when the move-in will occur.
When the Bushes do take up residence, they are likely to have an around-the-clock Dallas Police squad car patrolling the vicinity as an adjunct to whatever other security measures may be in the works.
posted by JM
See more stories in:
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Firefighters locate body in debris after old Uncle Julio's caught fire
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Jenkins sells luxury condo en route to Oakland