Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Lancaster to offer seniors free tax preparation
This service will be available every Thursday from noon until 4:00 p.m. through April 9 at the Lancaster Veterans Memorial Library.
Volunteers from the AARP will offer free assistance to senior citizens in filing income tax forms beginning Thursday, February 5. This service will be available every Thursday from noon until 4:00 p.m. through April 9 at the Lancaster Veterans Memorial Library.
The library is located at 1600 Veterans Memorial Parkway, in the Lancaster Community Park. For further information and directions, see the library’s web site at www.lancastertxlib.org or call the library at 972-227-1080.
Source: City of Lancaster
- A female Labrador mix is missing in the Lancaster area
- TxDOT launched online tool to track construction on I-35
- State approves funding for Lancaster Municipal Airport
- Lancaster teens throw a temper tantrum when theater won't let them in
- Cedar Valley College’s Family Music Theatre reveals 2009 spring musical