Saturday, July 18, 2009
Parents lead anti-cheese-heroin rally at Overlake Park in northwest Dallas on Friday
Absolutely no more cheese, but leave us the crackers.
You don't hear as much lately about "cheese" heroin but it's still a problem, with detox programs loaded with adolescents and young adults who are addicted. So some parents led a march of about 100 people against it to memorialize those who have died and hold fast against it.
Posted by T.G.
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Dallas real estate market is hot, hot, hot
- Photos: Check out Dallas' Dans Bois Crete estate, listed for $19.5 million
- Former Dallas mayor Tom Leppert's home reduced to $4.9 million