Saturday, July 18, 2009
Parents lead anti-cheese-heroin rally at Overlake Park in northwest Dallas on Friday
Absolutely no more cheese, but leave us the crackers.
You don't hear as much lately about "cheese" heroin but it's still a problem, with detox programs loaded with adolescents and young adults who are addicted. So some parents led a march of about 100 people against it to memorialize those who have died and hold fast against it.
Posted by T.G.
- President of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Neiman Marcus Showcase Home is no longer on the market
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud