Saturday, July 18, 2009
Parents lead anti-cheese-heroin rally at Overlake Park in northwest Dallas on Friday
Absolutely no more cheese, but leave us the crackers.
You don't hear as much lately about "cheese" heroin but it's still a problem, with detox programs loaded with adolescents and young adults who are addicted. So some parents led a march of about 100 people against it to memorialize those who have died and hold fast against it.
Posted by T.G.
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Photos: Former Trammell Crow exec will sell $9.75M contempo marvel