Thursday, July 30, 2009
Grand Prairie and school district trade land for building
Find two pieces of land worth the same amount. Trade. Win.
Grand Prairie city hall needed some new office space for the Parks and Recreation Department and GPISD needed some open land to plant a new school. Voila. The old Boze Learning Center and 25 acres at the city's auto pound site were both worth about $1.1 million. Trade.
Posted by Erin
- Black Lab mix lost in Grand Prairie
- UPDATED: HOV lanes operate on special hours for Rangers home games July 1-10
- HOV lane on I-30 will have special operating hours for Rangers games this weekend
- Photo gallery: Wake Skating Contest at Joe Pool Lake (September 4)
- Restaurant review: Panda Express in Arlington