Friday, March 13, 2009
DMN picks up on St. Patrick’s Day “Avi vs. Greenville Ave. merchants” controversy
The "Barking Dog" thinks the party should be moved to a different neighborhood than his. Or just eliminated altogether.
Pegasus News content partner (and tireless advocate of Lower Greenville Avenue peace and quiet) Avi Adelman gets a bark or two in edgewise on the virtual pages of the Dallas Morning News today (Friday, March 13).
To summarize: he wants this whole St. Patrick's Day party thing to go away from his Lower Greenville Ave. neighborhood. Which can come as no surprise to regular readers of this site, or to anyone who has ever visited the Barking Dogs blog.
Dealing something of a poke in the ribs to its interview subject (although, to be fair, the Greenville Ave. merchants who promote the party were also quoted), the piece goes on to provide full details on how to attend the Saturday evening (March 14) hooplah, including a map and parking tips.
posted by JM
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December