Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tex-Mex chain Chuy’s opening branch in Arlington this summer
Any time one of these opens, it does bonkers business.
Austin-based Tex-Mex chain Chuy's is opening another branch in the area, this time in Arlington at 4001 Bagpiper Way. This is in the same Arlington Highlands shopping center that recently welcomed the opening of a Blackfinn Restaurant & Saloon.
Even during tough economic times, Chuy's seems to be a sure thing; the one in Plano has been doing bonkers business since it opened in November.
The Arlington branch will open sometime in mid-summer, said a company spokesman.
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April