Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tex-Mex chain Chuy’s opening branch in Arlington this summer
Any time one of these opens, it does bonkers business.
Austin-based Tex-Mex chain Chuy's is opening another branch in the area, this time in Arlington at 4001 Bagpiper Way. This is in the same Arlington Highlands shopping center that recently welcomed the opening of a Blackfinn Restaurant & Saloon.
Even during tough economic times, Chuy's seems to be a sure thing; the one in Plano has been doing bonkers business since it opened in November.
The Arlington branch will open sometime in mid-summer, said a company spokesman.
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice