Thursday, March 26, 2009 , Updated 8:53 a.m., March 28, 2009
UPDATED: Dallas restaurateur Bob Sambol, of Bob’s Steak & Chop House, indicted for theft
If convicted of first-degree felony, he could get life in prison.
DALLAS Robert "Bob" Sambol, owner of Bob's Steak & Chop House, was indicted on Thursday by a Dallas County grand jury for stealing. He's accused of taking $300,000 from investor Lee Thompson, who'd given Sambol the money to add a wine bar to the location on Lemmon Avenue.
Whoa: If convicted of first-degree felony, he could get life in prison.
Posted by T.G./Updated by Alex B.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre