Thursday, March 26, 2009 , Updated 8:53 a.m., March 28, 2009
UPDATED: Dallas restaurateur Bob Sambol, of Bob’s Steak & Chop House, indicted for theft
If convicted of first-degree felony, he could get life in prison.
DALLAS Robert "Bob" Sambol, owner of Bob's Steak & Chop House, was indicted on Thursday by a Dallas County grand jury for stealing. He's accused of taking $300,000 from investor Lee Thompson, who'd given Sambol the money to add a wine bar to the location on Lemmon Avenue.
Whoa: If convicted of first-degree felony, he could get life in prison.
Posted by T.G./Updated by Alex B.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup