Monday, March 30, 2009
Photo Gallery: Cruisin’ the Crossroads (March 28)
It's always a party at the block.
Every Friday and Saturday night, the bars on Cedar Springs offer free cover and $2 wells at different intervals so patrons can bar hop cheaply and "Cruise the Crossroads." It starts at JR's from 9:00-9:30, then Sue Ellen's has free cover and cheap drinks from 9:30 - 10:00. Following that Station 4 (S4) has free cover from 10:00 - 10:30 (with a drag show following every Saturday night) and then The Mining Company (TMC) has free cover from 10:30 - 11:00.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup