Sunday, May 3, 2009
Dallas Cowboys practice facility in Valley Ranch collapses in rain, injuring 12
Some coaches, team support personnel, and members of the media, oh dear Lord.
VALLEY RANCH Big rains knocked down a structure at the Dallas Cowboys' practice facility on Saturday afternoon, sending 12 people to the hospital. Some are in serious condition, but nobody died.
No major players were hurt, since this was a rookie camp; in addition to some players, others injured included coaches and members of the media, which means that the DMN has at least six stories, some first-person.
Nothing else in Irving knocked down, so there's scrutiny of Summit, the company that made the structure.
Posted by T.G.
- Cowboys employees sue construction companies over practice facility collapse
- Pappas Bros. Steakhouse hosts charity dinner for Dallas Cowboys scouting assistant Rich Behm on Friday July 19
- Injured Cowboys coach released from hospital
- Cowboys set up trust fund for scouting assistant Rich Behm's family
- Blame for collapse of Cowboys' facility turns into finger-pointing game
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Twin Peaks is building a brewery at its Irving location
- Theater review: MainStage Irving puts on a reverberating Bells are Ringing
- Theater review: Bold, young stars sparkle in ICT Mainstage's Last Night of Ballyhoo