Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Denton library hosting basic computer use classes
The class will include information on using a mouse, opening programs, and saving and organizing files.
The Denton Public Library, South Branch will host a class on beginning computer use. The computers we will use for the class work with the Microsoft Windows XP operating system. The class will begin at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, June 8th and will last about an hour and a half.
If you are just beginning to use a computer or need to reinforce your skills, this is a class for you. It will include information on using a mouse, opening programs, and saving and organizing files. The class size is limited, so please call to register.
For more information and to register, please call 940/349-8726 and leave your name and phone number. We will call you back. You may also get more information by e-mailing Fred Kamman at Fred.Kamman@cityofdenton.com .
Source: City of Denton
See more stories in:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Friday at 35 Denton: From folk to rap, audiophiles soaked up new tunes
- Crickle's & Co. supports local sustainability and local sweet-toothery