Sunday, May 24, 2009
South African golfer Rory Sabbatini breaks record with Byron Nelson win
Sabbatini beat the old tournament record by one stroke.
Rory Sabbatini, 33, won the 2009 Byron Nelson Championship by two strokes on Sunday afternoon in Las Colinas. From South Africa, Sabbatini shot 19-under 261, which beats the old record set in 1999 by Loren Roberts of 18.
Bryan Davis shot 17-under and D.A. points finished 16-under.
Posted by Erin
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Bold, young stars sparkle in ICT Mainstage's Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Theater review: Fools fails to impress despite the quality of actors and designers
- Photos: Browse the wild and weird costumes at Irving's 2013 Sci-Fi Expo