Thursday, November 5, 2009
Alo Restaurant will not re-open at Knox-Henderson, seeking other Dallas locations
File this one under "landlord troubles."
"We're looking for a new location," said co-owner Taco Borga. "We'll re-open as soon as we find something else."
One of the problems with the location, he said, is that the landlord with whom they originally signed the lease sold the building to a company based in California who is not as finely attuned to local issues.
"But we've got plenty of locations we can take, we just want to make sure it's the best choice given the current circumstances," he said.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park