Thursday, November 5, 2009
Alo Restaurant will not re-open at Knox-Henderson, seeking other Dallas locations
File this one under "landlord troubles."
"We're looking for a new location," said co-owner Taco Borga. "We'll re-open as soon as we find something else."
One of the problems with the location, he said, is that the landlord with whom they originally signed the lease sold the building to a company based in California who is not as finely attuned to local issues.
"But we've got plenty of locations we can take, we just want to make sure it's the best choice given the current circumstances," he said.
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to