Thursday, November 5, 2009
Alo Restaurant will not re-open at Knox-Henderson, seeking other Dallas locations
File this one under "landlord troubles."
"We're looking for a new location," said co-owner Taco Borga. "We'll re-open as soon as we find something else."
One of the problems with the location, he said, is that the landlord with whom they originally signed the lease sold the building to a company based in California who is not as finely attuned to local issues.
"But we've got plenty of locations we can take, we just want to make sure it's the best choice given the current circumstances," he said.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup