Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Veterans Day Parade in downtown Fort Worth to begin at 10 a.m.
North Richland Hills' celebration is at 11 a.m., while Saginaw hosts a dedication at 5:30 p.m.
The Veterans Day Parade in downtown Fort Worth will begin at 10 a.m. at LaGrave Field, then south on North Main Street to downtown. The review stand will be on Main Street between Third and Fourth.
This year's theme is "Honoring the Military History of Fort Worth." The parade has 5,000 participants, including veterans, floats, school drill teams, and bands. Taps will be sounded at 11 a.m.
North Richland Hills' celebration with military and civic leaders takes place at 11 a.m. at Liberty Park, 5825 Holiday Lane.
Saginaw is hosting a dedication at 5:30 p.m. of its Veterans Memorial at Kiwanis Park.
Posted by T.G.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture