Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Photo gallery: Living in Gratitude at South Side on Lamar (November 24)
The event took place, appropriately, right before Thanksgiving.
Living in Gratitude at South Side on Lamar (November 24)
Photos by Alexandra Olivia
DALLAS The Living in Gratitude photography exhibition together artists, volunteers, and community members together to raise money during this needy time of year. The $3,000 raised at the South Side on Lamar event went to the North Texas Food Bank.
Event coordinator Peggy Wolf said they planned the whole thing in 6 weeks and hope to have the next event in 6 months. The show included 40 photographs from 40 Dallas photographers. Attendees also donated canned goods.
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25