Tuesday, August 24, 2010 , Updated 6:00 a.m., September 1, 2010
Dallas Comedy House hosting leg of multi-city comedy marathon September 3-4
Six hours of comedy each night.
DEEP ELLUM Megaphone Comedy, along with partners Studio8.net, Humid Being, and the Hornets Report, will present the first ever comedy marathon that spans three cities over three weeks.
The Dallas Comedy House will host Dallas’ Megaphone Marathon on Friday, September 3 and Saturday, September 4. Each night of the Marathon will feature 12 acts and will run from 8 p.m. til 2 a.m., showcasing innovative improv and sketch comedians, with a special one-hour set of solo performances. Comics from New York City, St. Louis, New Orleans, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, and Dallas will be featured at the marathons.
The Megaphone Marathons will also be taking over The Shadowbox Theater in New Orleans the weekend of September 10-11, and The New Movement Theater in Austin on September 17-18.
Pegasus News is a proud media sponsor of the Megaphone Marathons.
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville