Friday, December 3, 2010 , Updated 4:54 p.m., December 3, 2010
UPDATED: Angela Hunt says she’s trying to make Love Field less noisy
We feel for those residents.
Even though the runway parallel to Denton Drive was recently re-opened, Assistant City Manager A.C. Gonzalez told Hunt "on-going construction continues to limit aircraft access to the runway" -- which is frustrating, and I don't even live close enough to complain.
UPDATE: Another taxiway will be opened by Friday evening, Hunt reports on her website. She asks residents who live near Love Field Airport to email her on Monday (at email@example.com) with information about whether the noise issue has improved.
- Kid-friendly restaurant called Village Kitchen opens in Dallas Thursday
- Photos: Multi-million dollar Highland Park palazzo has shower big enough to wash a Porsche
- Theater review: Men on the Verge of a His-Panic Breakdown tells poignant immigrant story
- Video: Nick and Sam's Park Cities shakes up double fleur cocktails for Restaurant Week
- Photos: Check out Dallas' Dans Bois Crete estate, listed for $19.5 million