Friday, December 3, 2010 , Updated 4:54 p.m., December 3, 2010
UPDATED: Angela Hunt says she’s trying to make Love Field less noisy
We feel for those residents.
Even though the runway parallel to Denton Drive was recently re-opened, Assistant City Manager A.C. Gonzalez told Hunt "on-going construction continues to limit aircraft access to the runway" -- which is frustrating, and I don't even live close enough to complain.
UPDATE: Another taxiway will be opened by Friday evening, Hunt reports on her website. She asks residents who live near Love Field Airport to email her on Monday (at email@example.com) with information about whether the noise issue has improved.
- New food truck park opens this weekend near Love Field
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Photos: The Iron Lady's daughter-in-law ditched this $10M+ home
- Marquee Grill undergoes transition, regeneration, and rebirth under Andre Natera