Friday, December 3, 2010 , Updated 4:54 p.m., December 3, 2010
UPDATED: Angela Hunt says she’s trying to make Love Field less noisy
We feel for those residents.
Even though the runway parallel to Denton Drive was recently re-opened, Assistant City Manager A.C. Gonzalez told Hunt "on-going construction continues to limit aircraft access to the runway" -- which is frustrating, and I don't even live close enough to complain.
UPDATE: Another taxiway will be opened by Friday evening, Hunt reports on her website. She asks residents who live near Love Field Airport to email her on Monday (at firstname.lastname@example.org) with information about whether the noise issue has improved.
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing
- Theater review: Experience the life of a slave and his helpless master in The Whipping Man
- Restaurant review: Cold? Try Miss Chi Vietnamese's pho beef
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night