Friday, December 3, 2010
Photo gallery: Lucia, new restaurant from David Uygur in Bishop Arts
Salumi, vegetable soup, tagliatelle al ragu, and slow roasted pork.
DALLAS If you read food blogs, then the imminent opening of Lucia, the new Bishop Arts restaurant from Dallas chef David Uygur, is not news. There's a sneak preview here and a report on the "Andouille sausage" they're serving here.
Below is a photo gallery of some of the dishes they're serving, including their house-made salumi; vegetable soup with poached egg; tagliatelle al ragu; winter squash ravioli; slow roasted pork; wild Maryland rockfish; and ricotta cannolo with lemon gelato.
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette