Friday, December 3, 2010
Photo gallery: Lucia, new restaurant from David Uygur in Bishop Arts
Salumi, vegetable soup, tagliatelle al ragu, and slow roasted pork.
DALLAS If you read food blogs, then the imminent opening of Lucia, the new Bishop Arts restaurant from Dallas chef David Uygur, is not news. There's a sneak preview here and a report on the "Andouille sausage" they're serving here.
Below is a photo gallery of some of the dishes they're serving, including their house-made salumi; vegetable soup with poached egg; tagliatelle al ragu; winter squash ravioli; slow roasted pork; wild Maryland rockfish; and ricotta cannolo with lemon gelato.
See more stories in:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more