Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Photo gallery: Christmas wonderment continues with Holiday in the Arts District (December 7)
Here's a peek into the premiere performance of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Take the whole family!
If you weren't in the Dallas Arts District last night, you missed a chilly holiday celebration for people of all ages. The Grinch took over the Winspear, local music groups performed in Sammons Park, and horse-drawn carriages carried attendees along Flora Street.
Even an eco-friendly vehicle bustled around the Arts District in merriment.
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre