Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Photo gallery: Christmas wonderment continues with Holiday in the Arts District (December 7)
Here's a peek into the premiere performance of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Take the whole family!
If you weren't in the Dallas Arts District last night, you missed a chilly holiday celebration for people of all ages. The Grinch took over the Winspear, local music groups performed in Sammons Park, and horse-drawn carriages carried attendees along Flora Street.
Even an eco-friendly vehicle bustled around the Arts District in merriment.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger