Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Upcoming Denton concerts — February 19-20
Jesse Dayton, Werewolf Therewolf, and Telegraph Canyon are all on tap in Denton this week.
Jesse Dayton is one of those legendary Texas musicians who is well respected and liked by just about every other musician who is familiar with his work. He has worked with some of the biggest names in country music and has had his songs featured in big budget films.
Friday, Dayton stops by Dan's to give Denton a peek at one of Texas's proudest and most talented sons.
Jesse Dayton — “It Won’t Always Be Like This”
HAHA, what a great name! Sorry I just can't help myself. Werewolf Therewolf will be having their CD release party at The Boiler Room this weekend.
It will be Telegraph Canyon to headline this one at Hailey's on Saturday night. Followed by Oso Closo. Two really really great bands bringing it to ya this week. Probably your best bet if you are looking for a show you know will be good.
Also playing is a group named Frank Smith from Austin. I saw them a few months ago when they were last in town and quite enjoyed them.
Telegraph Canyon performance at Waterloo Records in Austin
Pegasus News Content partner - My Denton Music
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Owner of Denton's Jupiter House opens bagel shop with stellar cinnamon rolls
- Restaurant review: Denton's Loco Cafe best known for homemade biscuits
- Denton's Art Six Coffee Shop to reopen as Two B's and a V