Monday, January 25, 2010
Tei An in Dallas’ Arts District opens rooftop lounge
An urban oasis with stunning views of downtown Dallas.
DALLAS One Arts Plaza just unveiled a new addition to the burgeoning Dallas Arts District. Tei-An, the award-winning unique Japanese restaurant best known for its authentic soba noodles, announced the opening of its much-anticipated rooftop lounge.
The new rooftop lounge is an urban oasis where Tei-An patrons can enjoy stunning views of downtown Dallas and contemporary Japanese decor. Tei-An customers who dine in can access the lounge after dinner and members have access to the rooftop at any time. Rooftop service includes light bites and cocktails from 5:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
Tei-An also offers annual and lifetime memberships for frequent customers. Member benefits include discount dinners, drink specials, VIP services, and exclusive Tei-An offers through out the year.
Source: Tei An
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday