Friday, June 4, 2010
Photo gallery: Brave Combo at the Dallas Aboretum (June 3)
Cool Thursdays are heating up.
DALLAS Local band Brave Combo had Arboretum visitors on their feet dancing during their performance for Cool Thursdays, a weekly summer concert series. Behind the backdrop of the gardens, kayakers and sail boats floated on White Rock Lake.
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000