Monday, June 14, 2010
Best Asian fusion restaurant in Dallas-Fort Worth: Green Papaya Cafe
Winner of best soup and best Vietnamese, too.
Winner: Green Papaya Cafe
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 26%
Why: Consistent, reliable Vietnamese with a Texas touch in a location that's equally convenient to Uptown, Cedar Springs, and Highland Park. If you can survive the Dallas restaurant landscape for more than 10 years, you must be doing something right.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy