Monday, June 14, 2010
Best Asian fusion restaurant in Dallas-Fort Worth: Green Papaya Cafe
Winner of best soup and best Vietnamese, too.
Winner: Green Papaya Cafe
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 26%
Why: Consistent, reliable Vietnamese with a Texas touch in a location that's equally convenient to Uptown, Cedar Springs, and Highland Park. If you can survive the Dallas restaurant landscape for more than 10 years, you must be doing something right.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup