Monday, June 14, 2010
Best attraction in Dallas-Fort Worth: Fort Worth Zoo
No dust gathering at Texas' oldest zoo.
Winner: Fort Worth Zoo
Where: 1989 Colonial Parkway, Fort Worth 76110
Which best list got it nominated?: FW Magazine
Winning percentage of vote: 39.2%
Why: Texas' oldest zoo has kept up with the times by constantly adding to and refreshing its collection, starting with a major overhaul that began in the nineties, and continues with the opening of a new herpetarium.
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13