Monday, June 14, 2010
Best brunch in Dallas-Fort Worth: Blue Mesa Grill
Southwestern twist on the usual breakfast fare.
Winner: Blue Mesa Grill
Where: 5100 Belt Line Road in Addison
Which best list got it nominated?: DMN, WFAA, FW Weekly
Winning percentage of vote: 20.9%
Why: No matter which Blue Mesa you go to, you'll be treated to a massive buffet which gives a Southwestern twist to the usual breakfast fare: eggs benedict, migas, huevos rancheros, omelets, Belgian waffles, dessert, and unlimited champagne, mimosas, tea, soft drinks, and coffee.
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine