Monday, June 14, 2010
Best brunch in Dallas-Fort Worth: Blue Mesa Grill
Southwestern twist on the usual breakfast fare.
Winner: Blue Mesa Grill
Where: 5100 Belt Line Road in Addison
Which best list got it nominated?: DMN, WFAA, FW Weekly
Winning percentage of vote: 20.9%
Why: No matter which Blue Mesa you go to, you'll be treated to a massive buffet which gives a Southwestern twist to the usual breakfast fare: eggs benedict, migas, huevos rancheros, omelets, Belgian waffles, dessert, and unlimited champagne, mimosas, tea, soft drinks, and coffee.
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius