Monday, June 14, 2010
Best fine dining in Dallas-Fort Worth: Fearing’s Restaurant
Chef Dean Fearing has charisma and food chops too.
Winner: Fearing's Restaurant
Where: 2121 McKinney Avenue in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: WFAA
Winning percentage of vote: 10.8%
Why: Fearing's has multiple rooms, flattering lighting, a stunning patio, a see-and-be-seen scene, a highly charismatic chef in Dean Fearing and an amazing menu that includes "barbecue" spiced filet with chicken-fried lobster, Dr Pepper-braised short ribs, and iceberg wedge with cider-braised "bacon" (i.e., pork belly).
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to