Monday, June 14, 2010
Best fine dining in Dallas-Fort Worth: Fearing’s Restaurant
Chef Dean Fearing has charisma and food chops too.
Winner: Fearing's Restaurant
Where: 2121 McKinney Avenue in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: WFAA
Winning percentage of vote: 10.8%
Why: Fearing's has multiple rooms, flattering lighting, a stunning patio, a see-and-be-seen scene, a highly charismatic chef in Dean Fearing and an amazing menu that includes "barbecue" spiced filet with chicken-fried lobster, Dr Pepper-braised short ribs, and iceberg wedge with cider-braised "bacon" (i.e., pork belly).
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July