Monday, June 14, 2010
Best French fries in Dallas-Fort Worth: Snuffer’s
The well-known cheese fries came from behind to surpass all.
Where: 3526 Greenville Avenue in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: Write-in
Winning percentage of vote: 20%
Why: The devotion to Snuffer's is such that the local chain won this award for best fries via a write-in campaign. Although they didn't say it on their ballots, those write-ins are undoubtedly for Snuffer's cheese fries, with melted cheddar glopped all over the fries, so beloved that some consider it un-American if you like 'em.
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling