Monday, June 14, 2010
Best garden in Dallas-Fort Worth: Fort Worth Botanic Gardens
Biggest + oldest = best.
Winner: Fort Worth Botanic Garden
Where: 3220 Botanic Garden Boulevard, Fort Worth
Which best list got it nominated?: Fort Worth Magazine and FW Weekly
Winning percentage of vote: 53.2%
Why: Texas' oldest botanic garden is its best, with 2,501 species across 21 specialty gardens including a massive Conservatory.
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13