Monday, June 14, 2010
Best gay bar in Dallas-Fort Worth: Round Up Saloon
Winner: Round Up Saloon
Where: 3912 Cedar Springs Road in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Observer, WFAA, Citysearch, Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 28.4%
Why: Called "the friendliest bar in town" by one reviewer, Round Up Saloon is a good time honky tonk. Chelsea Handler was spotted there about a month ago. And, many in the gay community in Dallas say it's a great place to two-step.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy