Monday, June 14, 2010
Best gay bar in Dallas-Fort Worth: Round Up Saloon
Winner: Round Up Saloon
Where: 3912 Cedar Springs Road in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Observer, WFAA, Citysearch, Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 28.4%
Why: Called "the friendliest bar in town" by one reviewer, Round Up Saloon is a good time honky tonk. Chelsea Handler was spotted there about a month ago. And, many in the gay community in Dallas say it's a great place to two-step.
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April