Monday, June 14, 2010
Best honky-tonk in Dallas-Fort Worth: Adair’s
It's the real thing, and still going strong.
Where: 2624 Commerce Street, Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: D Magazine, Citysearch
Winning percentage of vote: 51.8%
Why: Adair's has so much going for it, it's hard to know where to start. Classic honky-tonk atmosphere, impeccable selection of live real country bands, and some of the best burgers around. And the beer is insanely cold.
Runners-up: Billy Bob's, Last Chance Saloon (write-in)
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair