Monday, June 14, 2010
Best lounge in Dallas-Fort Worth: A Great Notion
This contest was a heated battle!
Winner: A Great Notion
Where: 2024 Ridgmar Boulevard in Fort Worth
Which best list got it nominated?: FW Weekly
Winning percentage of vote: 25%
Why: Absinthe was the clear winner until the last leg of the race, when A Great Notion came through -- and proudly! A Great Notion is a storied Fort Worth lounge known for their drinks. It was named Best Happy Hour by Fort Worth Weekly in 2008.
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff