Monday, June 14, 2010
Best museum in Dallas-Fort Worth: Kimbell Art Museum
A world-renowned collection.
Winner: Kimbell Art Museum
Where: 3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth
Which best list got it nominated?: WFAA
Winning percentage of vote: 33.6%
Why: While The DMA and the Nasher made a strong showing too, no other single local collection holds a candle to the Kimbell. And it's the only place anywhere to see Michelangelo's first known work.
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally