Monday, June 14, 2010
Best outdoor bar in Dallas-Fort Worth: Reata
Maybe the reason Reata won best view is because people love drinking at the rooftop bar.
Where: 310 Houston Street, Fort Worth, 76102
Which best list got it nominated?: Fort Worth Magazine
Winning percentage of vote: 34.3%
Why: "The bar and rooftop (at Reata) are (the) best." "Surprise a friend or a date and come up here and explore all the alcoves and crannies for quiet conversation with a nice view."
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs