Monday, June 14, 2010
Best place to buy chocolate in Dallas-Fort Worth: Chocolate Secrets
Chocolate in all sorts of formats, from gifts to eats.
Winner: Chocolate Secrets
Where: 3926 Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: WFAA
Winning percentage of vote: 32.5%
Why: Chocolate Secrets is part chocolate store, part wine bar, part cafe, and part gift shop, but the defining theme is chocolate. They offer truffles, imported chocolates from Europe, hot chocolate, and wine pairings -- with chocolate, of course.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre