Monday, June 14, 2010
Best place to get a healthy meal in Dallas-Fort Worth: Snappy Salads
You choose from the best of ingredients, in an environment whose priority is sustainability.
Winner: Snappy Salads
Where: 5915 Forest Lane in Dallas
Which best list got it nominated?: WFAA
Winning percentage of vote: 29.5%
Why: When you think healthy, you think salads. But Snappy Salads, at both the 5915 Forest Lane branch and the one at NorthPark, go above and beyond, by assembling the best ingredients and allowing you to choose whatever ingredients you want. On top of that, their entire approach is sustainable, from their use of potato-starch disposable utensils to the compostable to-go containers.
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- UPDATED: Original Pancake House offers free breakfast for blood donors on April 18