Monday, June 14, 2010
Best romantic restaurant in Dallas-Fort Worth: The Grape
Known for its great burger, The Grape is likely to be booked come Valentine's Day.
Winner: The Grape
Where: 2808 Greenville Avenue, Dallas 75206
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 34.1%
Why: With its small, intimate dining area, "This is a place for a date you want to impress."
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy