Monday, June 14, 2010
Best romantic restaurant in Dallas-Fort Worth: The Grape
Known for its great burger, The Grape is likely to be booked come Valentine's Day.
Winner: The Grape
Where: 2808 Greenville Avenue, Dallas 75206
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 34.1%
Why: With its small, intimate dining area, "This is a place for a date you want to impress."
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville