Monday, June 14, 2010
Best romantic restaurant in Dallas-Fort Worth: The Grape
Known for its great burger, The Grape is likely to be booked come Valentine's Day.
Winner: The Grape
Where: 2808 Greenville Avenue, Dallas 75206
Which best list got it nominated?: Dallas Voice
Winning percentage of vote: 34.1%
Why: With its small, intimate dining area, "This is a place for a date you want to impress."
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling