Monday, March 15, 2010
Vegan highlights of new Whole Foods Market on Park Lane in Dallas
DALLAS Whole Foods Market's new Landmark store at Park Lane is set to launch on Monday, and we took a sneak peek.
We found a raw bar featuring raw vegan items, Kombucha taps, and more:
A design-your-own cupcake bar -- yes, there will be vegan cupcakes!
Flavored olive oils and balsalmics on tap in the expanded bulk area:
An expanded selection of our favorite vegan products and new ones, including Upton's Naturals:
Complete line of Vega Sport items, as well as a huge selection of other health and nutritional foods:
Expanded raw foods section including special displays for Dallas' own Hail Merry:
And, of course, the mysterious Cart-o-Lator to get all those groceries to your car:
Plus, much, much more!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"