Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Fort Worth Police on lookout for stripper pole thieves
After asking the clerk to empty the register, they stole a stripper pole. It was on sale. (Five-finger discount!)
FORT WORTH God bless Fox 4 news in Dallas. They always go the extra mile for crime stories that truly matter, like this one out of Fort Worth. Last Thursday, thieves -- two men and a female accomplice -- armed with kitchen knives, robbed The Romance Store at 780 N. Beach Street. They pointed eight inch blades at the store clerk and asked him to empty the register. Before they left, one suspect ran to the back of the store and stole a stripper pole that was marked on sale.
I wanna know if it was the female accomplice or one of the dudes. Police are looking at surveillance video for clues: “It’s a crime with a teasing twist,” writes Alice Wolke Kalthoff at My Fox DFW. Oh it’s twisted alright.
Pegasus News Content partner - Chick Talk Dallas
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Opera review: Fort Worth Opera's world premiere of Glory Denied proves a haunting and evocative tribute to the Vietnam era
- Martin House Brewery debuts "breakfast beer" on Saturday
- Dallas' Yanez will fight Shailezov in the WBC U.S. Super Flyweight Championship