Thursday, March 18, 2010
FC Dallas’ Josh Lambo loaned to Tampy Bay Rowdies
Per the agreement, Lambo may be recalled by FC Dallas at any time during the year.
FRISCO FC Dallas has sent third-year goalkeeper Josh Lambo on loan to the Tampa Bay Rowdies of the USSF Division-2 Pro League for the 2010 season, the team announced today. Per the agreement, Lambo may be recalled by FC Dallas at any time during the year.
Lambo, 19, was selected by Dallas in the first round of the 2008 MLS SuperDraft. He served as the backup goalkeeper for 15 of the team’s 32 games last year, though did not see action. He started in goal in the international friendly match versus Costa Rica’s Club Sport Herediano on June 10, 2009 and posted a 2-0 shutout.
The 19 year-old has been a consistent call up for the U.S. Under-20 team and most recently competed in last year’s FIFA U-20 World Cup in Egypt.
Source: FC Dallas
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Jimmy Buffett sails back to Frisco for June 21 concert
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- Photos: Fancy Sunday Night Football bus kicks off the season in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco