Tuesday, March 30, 2010
13-year-old missing since Monday evening from Fort Worth’s Farrington Field
Francisco Gomez was at a track meet when he is believed to have "walked away."
FORT WORTH Fort Worth police are assisting Fort Worth ISD in trying to locate a missing 13 year old student. Francisco Gomez walked away from his William James Middle School team mates during a track meet on Monday, March 29. The track meet was being held at the District’s Farrington Field.
Team and school staff assumed Francisco had left the track meet with a family member. However, after determining that not to be the case, police were called immediately and a search was conducted at Farrington Field and along Lancaster Avenue.
The Fort Worth ISD urges anyone with knowledge of the whereabouts of Francisco Gomez to contact the Fort Worth Police Department.
Source: Fort Worth ISD
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs