Thursday, May 13, 2010
Photo gallery: Foreigner / Styx / Kansas at Verizon Theatre (May 12)
Who doesn't like to belt lyrics to "Come Sail Away" among hundreds of people?
GRAND PRAIRIE A near capacity crowd of classic rock fans jammed to three hours of sterling AOR sounds from Foreigner, Styx, and Kansas at Verizon Theatre. Over 100 million albums have been sold among the three, who led an evening of full of powerhouse progressive "Carry On My Wayward Son," to blown out choruses "Come Sail Away," to full on nasty "Dirty White Boy." They were all custom made for the 8-track player.
Pegasus News Content partner - Justin Press: Dallas Rock Music Examiner
See more stories in:
- Lana Del Rey begins North American tour with Grand Prairie concert
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids