Thursday, May 13, 2010
Photo gallery: Foreigner / Styx / Kansas at Verizon Theatre (May 12)
Who doesn't like to belt lyrics to "Come Sail Away" among hundreds of people?
GRAND PRAIRIE A near capacity crowd of classic rock fans jammed to three hours of sterling AOR sounds from Foreigner, Styx, and Kansas at Verizon Theatre. Over 100 million albums have been sold among the three, who led an evening of full of powerhouse progressive "Carry On My Wayward Son," to blown out choruses "Come Sail Away," to full on nasty "Dirty White Boy." They were all custom made for the 8-track player.
Pegasus News Content partner - Justin Press: Dallas Rock Music Examiner
See more stories in:
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas