Thursday, May 27, 2010
SH114 in Irving closed intermittently early Friday morning
Oncor is pulling fiber-optic cable lines across the highway.
IRVING All mainlanes and frontage road lanes on SH 114 just east of Riverside at Fortune Drive will be intermittently closed from midnight through 5 a.m. Friday morning, May 28, 2010.
There will be a total of four complete closures no greater than 15 to 20 minutes each. Oncor Energy will be pulling aerial fiber-optic cable lines across the highway necessitating the total lane closures.
Police and contractor crews will be present to assist with the closure. Message boards have been placed to help inform motorists of the pending closure.
- Theater review: Bold, young stars sparkle in ICT Mainstage's Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Theater review: Fools fails to impress despite the quality of actors and designers
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them