Monday, November 1, 2010
Photo gallery: Art in October closing celebration in Dallas’ Arts District (October 31)
A street festival took over the Arts District in Dallas, with much success.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS After 31 days of "Art in October," lots of Dallas Arts District museums hosted a final tribute to the month-long arts celebration.
Activities included an Arts District Better Block, complete with a piano for kids to play and food trucks selling goodies; trick-or-treating at the Crow Collection; face painting at the Dallas Museum of Art; and kids' activities at the Nasher. We got a kick out of some of the costumed people traipsing around downtown, too.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger