Monday, November 1, 2010
Photo gallery: Art in October closing celebration in Dallas’ Arts District (October 31)
A street festival took over the Arts District in Dallas, with much success.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS After 31 days of "Art in October," lots of Dallas Arts District museums hosted a final tribute to the month-long arts celebration.
Activities included an Arts District Better Block, complete with a piano for kids to play and food trucks selling goodies; trick-or-treating at the Crow Collection; face painting at the Dallas Museum of Art; and kids' activities at the Nasher. We got a kick out of some of the costumed people traipsing around downtown, too.
See more stories in:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre