Monday, November 8, 2010
Photo gallery: Dallas’ Zoo To Do 2010 Under the Serengeti Sky (November 6)
Zoo patrons and guests enjoyed a marvelous venue on a very special evening.
DALLAS Zoo To Do Under the Serengeti Sky gala is a major source of funding for the Dallas Zoological Society. Patrons got to walk through the new Giants of the Savanna, bid on silent auction items, and taste food from more than 25 of Dallas' chefs.
The Dallas Zoo goes all out for this gala. Very much like having your own private zoo, we were able to wonder off and explore. If you ever have the opportunity to make it to this event, put everything else on hold and go.
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more