Friday, November 26, 2010
SH 78 in Wylie closed to one lane on Monday and Tuesday
Both north and southbound traffic will use the northbound lane.
WYLIE The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has scheduled a lane closure for the southbound lane of State Highway (SH) 78 just west of SH 205 on Monday, November 29 and Tuesday, November 30 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
Bridge rail repair work on the East Fork Trinity Bridge will necessitate the closing of the southbound lane and both north and southbound traffic will use the northbound lane. Traffic will be flagged in each direction in order to cross the bridge.
- Four-story screen at Wylie's new movie theater ranks among largest in nation
- Teenagers, 20-year-old now running Denton Square Donuts
- FM 1378 in Wylie closed for railroad crossing construction Saturday and Sunday
- A male Chihuahua is missing in the Wylie area
- Equest in Wylie providing "miracles" with horses