Monday, November 29, 2010 , Updated 4:35 p.m., February 5, 2011
Two One haunted house is open Super Bowl weekend
As if the crowds coming in for the Super Bowl weren't scary enough.
FORT WORTH Seems everyone's getting in on the Super Bowl spirit. The weekend of The Big Game,
one two Fort Worth haunted houses are opening their doors to capitalize on all that Super Bowl traffic. Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth is open Friday, February 4 and Saturday, February 5. (They're also open Valentine's Day. How romantic.) UPDATE: Cutting Edge isn't open for Super Bowl weekend anymore. UPDATE x3: Cutting Edge is open after all. Find dates and times here. UPDATE x2: Hangman's House of Horrors in Fort Worth is open February UPDATE x5: Hangman's is not open Super Bowl weekend. They are closed due to icy conditions. 3, 4, and 5. UPDATE x4: Hangman's will be closed Thursday because of weather. They will be open Friday and Saturday.
They describe the spooky house and its "deeply disturbed, dejected" inhabitants:
After you spend an afternoon in Sundance Square watching ESPN live, head on over to a haunted house. It can't be as scary as losing the Super Bowl.
Shannon Sutlief contributed to this story.
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs