Friday, October 1, 2010
Rudy’s Country Store & BBQ to open in Arlington Highlands Oct. 6
Store in Allen will open in 2011.
The third Dallas-Fort Worth branch of Rudy's Country Store & BBQ will open in Arlington Highlands on October 6, confirmed owner Lauren Wolf, and a fourth branch will open in Allen in 2011.
"We're under contract for Allen already, so we're looking at opening Allen in the spring or summer of next year," she said.
Rudy's is the Leon-Springs-based operation that has 29 branches, mostly in Texas, but some also in New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Colorado.
- Concert review: Kenny Chesney offers escape from reality at laid-back Cowboys Stadium show
- Review: Cheesecake Factory's tacos left us injured
- Taco review: Tacos La Banqueta in Arlington
- UPDATED: Miniature Pinscher lost in Arlington
- Recap: XKO 15 at The Gym Combative Sports Arena in Arlington (June 2)