Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Video: Dallas Police seek man with excessive interest in weed eaters
The man allegedly robbed Home Depot, then lugged "two armloads of weed eaters to his waiting vehicle." It's a little bit funny.
Dallas Home Depot burglary
DALLAS Dallas Police Burglary Detectives are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the individual in the surveillance video that is seen breaking into The Home Depot Store, located at 11682 Forest Central, on September 26, 2010 at 4 a.m. This is believed to be the second time this suspect has unlawfully gained entry into this business after hours, as well as several others throughout the Metroplex. The surveillance video can be seen on Youtube.
In the video, the suspect is seen driving up to the business in a mid-1990s model Ford Explorer, tan in color with a sun roof. He then uses a large piece of concrete to break the front door glass. In the video, the suspect, described as a white or Latin male of average height and build, carries two armloads of weed eaters to his waiting vehicle.
Anyone with information on this offense or any Home Depot Burglary is asked to contact the Dallas Police Departments Northeast Investigative Section at (214) 670-4416.
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- New shops coming to NorthPark: Spanx, Tory Burch, See's Candies, more
- Green House food truck team will open restaurant inside NorthPark, with arty twist
- Photos: See people scarfing sugary sweets at St. Mark's Cupcake Camp